13 days ago
6 - 12 Months
My Amsterdam based client is a national name in the utility market. They have 2 interesting 6-month projects requiring Business Analysts for 12-18 months.
• Describe the desired digitization of business processes in collaboration with the Product Owner and stakeholders and develop this into features and user stories that are clear to the team.
• Writing and adding requirements to features and user stories.
Your level of detail: you are able to properly estimate the content and impact of requirements, user stories and features for the team.
As a Business Analyst you interact with the Product Owner, Business, the IT solution teams, suppliers and team members (also from other scrum teams).
• In the run-up to the new sprint and during the current sprint: bringing the team and the parties involved in the user story together.
• You have foresight in the creation of new user stories: What should who do and when? You know it! Especially in user stories where other scrum teams and/or suppliers are involved, making an estimate for the manufacturability and the necessary refinement is important.
• Together with the Product Owner and the team, you are responsible for recording and maintaining agreements between customers and other scrum teams.
• Making (impact) analyzes; mapping risks and opportunities.
• You have a strong affinity with IT security and data security
• Advising the Product Owner and team members with regard to adding/splitting user stories with a mainly technical/functional character.
• Advising the Product Owner with regard to prioritising user stories.
• You have the organisational ability (must)
• Great communicator
• You are analytically strong and you have a problem-solving attitude (must)
• You work accurately and you can switch quickly and easily
• You are a team player, socially involved, result-oriented and flexible.
• You are a proactive and innovative colleague who knows how to put the customer first.
• You are interactive and proactive within the organization: You can see through complex situations in the organization and respond to them
• Full of the initiative: Sees opportunities in the future and responds to them
• Innovative: contributes to new solutions
• At least 4 years of demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst with the process and data analysis (must)
• At least 2 years of demonstrable experience with setting up RBAC within a complex organization (must)
If this role is right for you, please get in touch with a CV and a rate expectation.