14 days ago
With the opportunity to work on enterprise cloud platform and services transformation, as part of larger scale strategic digital transformation to drive technology enablement through successful cloud adoption, you will be an integral part of the project delivery team, ensuring projects are delivered on time and in scope.
Why choose this opportunity?
With UK businesses set to spend billions on Cloud & Digital Transformation over the next few years, this role offers the opportunity for you to be at the epicenter of it all! An AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and multi award winning in pretty much everything they do, this business will give you access to some of the most exciting and large scale cloud engagements happening anywhere in the Netherlands.
Not only that, they'll give you access to unprecedented training (including funded certs, training and 5 days leave a year to focus on personal growth), offer you opportunities to progress within the organisation and help you accelerate your cloud career!
What you'll be doing
With this new role you will need to have delivered and driven cloud adoption/cloud transformation engagements, ideally to 10,000 + seat environments. So we'll need you to have a solid knowledge across:
- Knowledge of and previous engagement delivery across cloud technologies including: Microsoft Azure, cloud services, container services, devops , cloud native, cloud security, compute, storage etc and ideally some AWS
- Ability to spin up and drive cloud transformation engagements including relationship development- Project initiation process, workshops and presentation skills (pre sales advantageous)
- Ability to support business case creation and executive sponsors- Customer relationship management upto Cx level within large organisations- Process methods and frameworks including Prince2, agile, Scrum, Six Sigma, Prince2, MSP or in house methods- Change and risk management
- Good experience and understanding of project controls, processes, governance and management
- Understanding and knowledge across wider Cloud adoption and technology enablement (Microsoft, AWS, Public Cloud etc..)
- Knowledge of transition management, user adoption and customer success is of interest for certain engagements
- Professional in approach with maturity and excellent customer facing skills- Experience working in technology consulting, a Microsoft gold partner, IT services provider , Systems Integrator or Management Consultancy
How to apply
Please send your CV ASAP in Word with an availability to start a 36 hour+ role & also your rate expectation.
Look forward to hearing from you!