2 months ago
Would you like to work for a company that has a direct influence on the e-commerce and marketing campaigns for supermarket shopping?
Their solutions utilise data and AI to improve revenue from their customers.
All this whilst earning a competitive salary and working with cutting-edge software, on site personal trainers, healthy lunches provided by chefs and market-leading social activities?
Azure Devops Engineer - Permanent - Den BoschSalary - Up to 73000K
The role has a 3 stage interview process and no technical assignment.
Candidates will need to have permanent residency in the Netherlands to be applicable.
- 2 years+ experience of Microsoft Azure
- Dutch speaking
- Experience in Cloud solutions implementation+ Infrastructure engineering
- Experience with some of:
- Directory Services, Identity & Access Management and SSO;
- Windows, Linux, Storage, MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- Virtual Network (LAN / WAN) including security;- Kubernetes
- Background and/or knowledge of scripting, programming, and automation
- Experience within data-driven architecture or Food/FMCG Sectors Benefits
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business
- Health Insurance and Healthcare
- Financial Contribution Towards Commute
If you are interested in this role - please contact Gerry Darley for more information.