GCP, Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, DevOps, Terraform, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services
€90,000 - €110,000
+31 20 808 5278
over 1 year ago
Do you want to work as an Engineering Manager for a market leading FinTech?
They’ve had nearly $100 million in funding and are on the hunt for the most passionate talent out there! This is your chance to join an ambitious scaleup in a state of rapid growth; they’ll push you to develop yourself and help you create a real impact in your role.
- Previous experience in leading and developing a team of engineers
- An agile/lean and data-driven mindset. You’ll have worked in a customer focussed and product-oriented team
- Ability to manage conflict in an open and positive way
- Excellent facilitation skills. Can lead workshops with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Great interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Experience and understanding of public cloud solutions. You’ll have helped design and build scalable solutions using AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
- Managing 3rd party vendors. You’ll also have been involved in the decision to build or buy
What’s On Offer
- 30 days of holiday, a great pension scheme, and one of the best relocation packages in Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours and an office overlooking the Amstel
- MacBook Pro (13” or 15”) or PC
- Budget for noise-cancelling headphones, travel to and from the office, working-from-home and self-learning
- Free healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks by the in-house chef
- Weekly yoga, bootcamp and guided meditations
-Free Dutch classes to help out with daily life in the Netherlands
- Regular parties, pub quizzes, bingo sessions, celebrations and other events
Amsterdam – Can Help with Relocation
Latest technologies and innovations
Build, Influence and Lead
Want to know more? Apply today!
We pay a €1000 referral fee if someone you recommend is successfully placed
Get in touch
+31 208 085 278