€50-75 per hour
23 days ago
My Utrecht based client is looking for a Freelance React Developer on a 3 month contract with possible extensions.
Municipalities need a new, modern, joint information provision for the exchange of data. Because the current data exchange system makes it difficult to innovate quickly and flexibly, comply with privacy legislation and use data efficiently. This hinders the improvement of municipal services. Common Ground originated from that need. At its core, Common Ground is all about this: a reform of the municipal information provision, by dealing with data in a different way. For example, we separate data from work processes and applications. And we query data at the source, instead of frequently copying and storing it
Description of the assignment
The further development and maintenance of Common Ground components using a design system. The activities must result in user-friendly software components for the Common Ground movement.
Activities and responsibilities
- Ensuring information security;
- Monitor compliance of the components to the accessibility requirements of the government;
- Further development and maintenance of Common Ground components using a design system;
- Participate in the Agile / Scrum method;
- Documenting the produced software;
- Taking care of the technical realization of frontends.
- Completed HBO training;
- At least 5 years of demonstrable relevant experience at HBO level in the field of computer science or similar;
- At least 5 years of demonstrable work experience at HBO level, in the period 2013 - 2020, in web development;
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience, in the period 2017 to 2020, with the use of Git, Docker and CI / CD, as evidenced by CV;
- At least 5 years of demonstrable work experience with iterative software development (for example with scrum or kanban), as evidenced by CV;
- We assume that you use your own telephone and laptop.
- Demonstrable experience with development using React.
- Demonstrable experience in contributing to open source software.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing a11y guidelines relevant to the Dutch government
- Experience with development in Golang so that reviews on colleagues' merge requests can be carried out.
If you’re interested in this role then please drop me over your CV and availability.