about 1 year ago
Do you want to work on something that has large enterprise architecture? Something that's going to have a real impact on the media industry?
We are looking for multiple Node JS Developers on 3 month rolling contracts.
What you will do
- Design, develop and deploy backend services with focus on high availability, performance and scalability.
- Build and operate public cloud infrastructure and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Integrate backend services with 3rd party solutions.
- Collaborate closely with other developers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team.
- Work in an agile/scrum environment that supports your individual growth.
Who you are
- You excel in coding in Typescript and using NodeJS.
- You have experience in integrating various public cloud infrastructures.
- You know how to apply mature development practices like automated testing and CI/CD.
- You deliver high quality code by leveraging software design patterns.
- You are proficient in designing microservices architectures and building scalable systems for millions of users.
- You have a passion for learning new skills and technologies.
What you will be working on
- Integrating and building our new mission critical content delivery and management services in a highly dynamic and innovative environment.
Technologies that you’ll be using
- Typescript, Node 5.x
- Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
- VSTS, Spinnaker
- Azure (RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Redis)