My Hilversum based media client requires a NodeJS Developer on an intial 3-6 month contract.
What you will do
• Design, develop and deploy backend services with focus on high availability, performance and scalability.
• Build and operate public cloud infrastructure and continuous deployment pipelines.
• Integrate backend services with 3rd party solutions.
• Collaborate closely with other developers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
• Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team.
• Work in an agile/scrum environment that supports your individual growth.
Who you are
• You excel in coding in Typescript and using NodeJS.
• You have experience in integrating various public cloud infrastructures.
• You know how to apply mature development practices like automated testing and CI/CD.
• You deliver high quality code by leveraging software design patterns.
• You are proficient in designing microservices architectures and building scalable systems for millions of users.
• You have a passion for learning new skills and technologies.
What you will be working on
• Integrating and building our new mission critical content delivery and management services in a highly dynamic and innovative environment.
Technologies that you’ll be using
• Typescript, Node 5.x
• Kubernetes, Helm, Docker
• VSTS, Spinnaker
• Azure (RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Redis)
If your CV is of interest you will be asked to complete an assignment that will take approximately 3 hours.
The interview process is 1 stage.
If you're interested in this position please email me your updated CV, minimum required hourly rate and your availability to interview/start.