Create Complex Tooling with Python for High Volume Trading Company
This Amsterdam-based FinTech is looking for a Python Developer to join a young team of five that creates software solutions utilized across several business critical departments.
These include real-time monitoring systems for the matching engine, data solutions, and fraud detection. Your work is essential for empowering all departments to work effectively and the company’s high technical standards.
If you love writing code for complex problems and are strong in lateral thinking, this is the role for you.
Who are you?
- Either a recent graduate or Junior to Medior Software Engineer
- Someone who wants to work with top-level colleagues on complex problems
Why work for this company?
- Highly complex technical challenges
- Stable product driven by organic growth
- Top salary & profit sharing scheme
- Future opportunities to move into other teams within the company (including Trading, Order Matching, DevOps)
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Familiarity with Git, Linux, and Docker
- 2+ yr of Python exp (Pandas, NumPy preferred)
- Experience in the Financial Trading domain
Location – Amsterdam (hybrid working model, 3 days in the office)
Salary – up to 75K
Start Date – ASAP
HSMV & 30%
✈ Relocation Support if not currently based in the Netherlands
Are you interested? If so, please apply today and we will be in touch!
Alternatively, if you are not interested in this role but you know a friend or a colleague who is, we will reward you with €1,000 if they are placed