6 months ago
Ruby on Rails Developer Needed for an Awesome Product FinTech in Amsterdam!
We're currently searching for a Ruby on Rails Developer to work with one of our awesome FinTech clients. They've been running for over two years and have a very diverse team with 12 nationalities represented across the 40 staff!
On top of recently being nominated for the European Business Awards, they're the only FinTech of their kind that operates on a pan-European basis.
They are growing quickly and are also implementing some cool perks like 10% of your week paid to work on personal projects, self-development budgets, stock options, etc.
The Ruby on Rails Developer will need experience with:
- Designing, building and maintaining Ruby code
- Identifying bugs and bottlenecks and problem solving
- Helping to maintaing code quality, automation, and organisation
- Working with Frontenders to integrate user-facing elements
- Integrating data storage solutions
What's on Offer:
- Up to €5100 gross monthly salary
- 4 hours/week for personal projects
- 8% vacation
- 25 vacation days
- Stock options
- Training budget
- Free catered lunch
Make sure to also follow our LinkedIn page to keep updated on other local PHP Developer roles as soon as they are released!
If you're a Ruby on Rails Developer who's not looking right now but know someone who is, please send us their details and we can get in touch, or alternatively send them ours.
We offer a substantial referral fee should we place them!