20 days ago
My Amsterdam based client is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to implement and manage their new Cloud Infrastructure. This is a chance to work on and support the AWS/Kubernetes platform.
This company has substantial financial backing are expanding from the USA to Amsterdam in order to grow its European operations.
- Lead the design and implementation of our cloud infrastructure including AWS EC2 instances, Kubernetes, CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, infrastructure as code, etc.
- Provide thought-leadership on various engineering topics.
- Adhere to budgets and consider cost tradeoffs when implementing changes.
- Manage and secure the application networks.
- Implement and manage monitoring platforms across infrastructure, applications and networks.
- Manage Kubernetes clusters and containers using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Support the engineering teams across multiple products in an Agile environment.
- Great communication skills.
- End-to-end understanding of modern application architectures is required
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker experience is required.
- Git experience is required.
- Sentry, Kibana, Datadog or equivalent monitoring tools experience is required.
- Python, bash, other scripting language experience is required.
- Ansible, Terraform, or equivalent tooling experience is required.
If you’re interested in this role then please contact me as soon as possible.