12 days ago
Are you a Senior IT Administrator looking to join one of the leading Fintechs in Europe?
One of the fastest-growing Fintechs’ is looking for its first Senior IT Administrator to join their hyper-growth company.
If you want to work in an extremely high traffic B2C environment with the responsibility of the whole organisational hard and software management, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Being part of the first in the IT support team you’ll have the opportunity to build procedures from scratch with plenty of room for autonomy whilst working closely with the CTO!
Why work for them
High Degree of Autonomy
Up to 60k salary
Work for one of the fastest-growing sectors in Tech
New central Amsterdam offices
Young and ambitious team
Offering the best profit-sharing scheme we've ever seen
· Managing google workspaces (formerly G-Suite)
· Mac Windows and Linux experience
· Experience with networking and VPN’s
· Experience with setting up laptops and phones
· Experience with Okta/OAuth, SAML/SSO, YubiKey & other security systems.
· Experience with Snapshot laptops
· Device management
Want to know more about this exciting opportunity
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.foxtekrs.com
Twitter - @Foxtek_Recruit
Keywords: IT Administrator, Support Administrator, Technical Administrator, System Administrator, Support Engineer