£22,500 + Commission
over 1 year ago
What We Do & Why
We're Foxtek, a startup focused on disrupting the European Tech Talent Space. Founded in April 2018 by two award-winning recruiters, our goal is to make the process of finding a new role in the Tech space a simply awesome experience. We've smashed our targets for 2018, counting some of the coolest European Tech companies as our customers and now we're scaling-up for an exciting year ahead :)
Wanted - Tech Talent Sourcer
What Will You Do?
- Be responsible for sourcing the finest Tech talent through multiple channels
- Creation & execution of sourcing projects
- Build a candidate community within your chosen discipline
- Lots of candidate networking through methods such as Social Media, LinkedIn, Phone Calls & Meetups
- Be a recognised voice on talent trends within your technical discipline
- Interview candidates, understand their needs and present relevant job opportunities with our amazing clients
- Guide candidates through the recruitment process, assisting every step of the way
- Provide career advice
- Be a brand ambassador by offering an awesome customer experience
- Create original content specific to your market within your chosen technical discipline
- No business development, this is a purely candidate focused role
What You Need
- Excellent communication skills
- Good educational background
- High level of pro-activeness & lateral thinking
- Strong motivation for success
- Organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Good sense of humour
- Good knowledge of social media
- Previous experience in the talent space, either as a recruiter or resourcer.
- A passion for Tech
What We Offer
- The chance to be part of a high-growth startup from the very beginning meaning great opportunities for career progression, the chance to have a serious input and no glass ceilings!
- Relaxed environment - we don't monitor lunch times or restrict when you can make a coffee! We exercise trust within our team so flexible lunch hours and breaks is the norm
- Whilst we whip out smart dress when it's party time, it's casual clothes on a day to day basis
- Need to stay at home for a delivery or just fancy working in your pyjamas? No problem. We have the option to work remotely 2 days a month.
- A market leading & uncapped commission structure
- An early finish on Friday's to get a head start on the weekend
- The opportunity for frequent International travel (both business & pleasure) - who doesn't love a trip!?!
- Your Birthday off so you can plan something special
- We're a social bunch, so expect monthly team outings and activities.
- Opportunity to use the latest products & technology to aid your role and enhance our customer's experience
- High-end company laptop, for when you need to go mobile.
- The chance for market leading training given by some of the top performers in the industry
Basic of £22,500 + commission (Realistic first year earnings OTE = £35K. Second year earnings OTE = £50K +)
Like what you've read? Then apply now to start!!!
Talent acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated