Fuel Your Future: Join a Diverse, Innovative Team Shaping the Data Revolution
This AI solutions and Data-driven business is looking for a Data Engineer to be a part of their team. Crafting excellence is ingrained in every facet of their process!
They empower individuals and businesses to responsibly harness the potential of data and AI. Upholding their core values, they attract, engage, and retain top talents in the industry. You’ll be a part of a mission-driven company piloting innovation and impact!
Are you ready to elevate your career? Your journey toward impactful innovation begins here!
Why work for this company?
- They empower individuals, communities, and enterprises to thoughtfully embrace the possibilities presented by data and AI
- Engaging in projects for leading Dutch clients
- You will be joining a diverse team with multiple nationalities
- Join them as they navigate the exciting landscape of data and AI
- Your skills and passion will find a home among like-minded professionals
- 3+ Years of professional Data Engineering experience or ML Engineering or similar
- Master’s degree in computer science, AI, or similar
- Python, Java, or Scala
- Cloud experience (Google, Azure or AWS)
- Frameworks (Spark, Cassandra, Kafka)
- Software testing CI/CD
- Dutch preferred but not essential
Salary – up to 94K (inc H/A)
Transport and Phone Allowance
Hybrid with 2 days per week in The Randstad region.
Team Incentives, L&D Budget, Free healthy lunches and more.
Are you interested? If so, please apply today and we will be in touch for a fully confidential chat!
Alternatively, if you are not interested in this role but you know a friend or a colleague who is, we will reward you with €1,000 if they are placed