Freelance PHP Developer
Our long-term Amsterdam-based client is looking for 2 x Freelance PHP Developers to work on their internal platform. They have 2 teams that require additional support on a 7–10 month contract.
You’ll be working on new features, refactoring, documentation, and putting things into microservices.
This role can be done 100% remote but if you’d like to do some onsite days in their Amsterdam office then you can. It’s an international workforce so Dutch speaking is NOT required.
The interview stage will involve a maximum 2-hour code assignment so please don’t apply unless you’re willing to complete this.
- Senior-level PHP experience
- Monolithic to microservices experience
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Laravel or Symfony knowledge
- Cloud knowledge
- Hands-on experience
- Excellent communicator
They would like someone to be able to commit to a minimum of 32 hours per week. Scrums are held between 0930-1015 every day but they have an agile approach to the workday i.e. There’s an element where you can select your own work hours.
The interview stages:
- CV review
- Interview with Internal recruiter
- Interview with Backend Developer
- Conversation with Engineering Manager and CTO (Possible)